This Agreement limits our liability – Please read it:
Customer parks bicycle at his/her own risk. This Agreement licenses the holder to park one bicycle in the area designated by the operator, subject to change. Please park properly and lock your bicycle. The management shall not be responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss to said bicycle or any article left in same. No employee or agent may alter or enlarge our liability hereunder orally or otherwise. This, in conjunction with the attached Contract Bicycle Cage Agreement Terms, constitutes the entire Agreement and acknowledgement by holder that he/she has read and agrees to the foregoing.
I have read the Agreement. It is agreed and understood that my bicycle is accepted for parking at this garage, subject to all provisions and Terms of this Agreement.
BICYCLE CAGE AGREEMENT TERMS
1. A bicycle cage is available for the tenants of KOMO Plaza, and is located on the SW corner of P1 in the parking garage.
2. Tenants must provide their own lock. Individual locks should be removed at the termination of this agreement. To ensure safety of valuable items, do not store valuable items in the bicycle cage.
3. Tenant agrees to return bicycle key to KOMO Plaza Management Office when no longer employed at KOMO Plaza. If bicycle key is lost or stolen, the Tenant will be charged $20.00 for a replacement key.
4. The bicycle cage is intended for the daily storage of bicycles used for transportation and commuting. Bicycles are not to be left in bicycle cage for any longer than 72 hours.
5. Weekly rounds will be provided by Security. All bicycles in the cage at the time of the rounds will be marked for removal. Any bicycles remaining that are still marked in the following week, will be removed and placed in a separate storage location for 30 days.
6. If your bicycle is not claimed within 30 days, it will be donated to a local charity.
7. Privileges are not transferable.
8. Tenants shall abide by all building rules and regulations, including posted rules and restrictions; failure to do so may result in loss of locker privileges.
9. The Parking Office and Property Management reserve the right to modify these Bicycle Cage Agreement Terms or to cancel the locker agreement, with or without cause, with thirty (30) days written notice.
Thank you for your cooperation!