What Makes KOMO Plaza Unique?
KOMO Plaza is a unique 294,000 square foot, two-building, multi-use facility that combines wholesale data center, co-location, Class A office and retail space with state-of-the-art communications and media service facilities. Located in a highly desirable location in the heart of Seattle adjacent to the Space Needle, Seattle Center and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, it supports the critical facility infrastructure, strategic office needs and business continuity provisions of an impressive roster of local, national, and international companies.
A variety of features place KOMO Plaza among the most attractive carrier hotels in the world:
- Unrivaled carrier access
- The densest access to dark and light fiber in all of the Northwestern United States
- High-grade, stable utility power from the Seattle City Light
- 11 separate utility power risers
- 9 on-site diesel-powered generators
- Fuel storage for 24 hours of continuous operation with priority re-fueling status
- Exceptional line of sight and multi-tower array for antenna deployment and fiber access to the roof
- 24/7/365 manned security, card-controlled access